All parents seeking admissions for their children are required to visit the Admissions Office with all necessary paperwork (where applicable):
1) Copy of your child’s most recent report card or ‘To Whom It May Concern’ letter from your child’s current school (if applicable)
2) Copy of child’s, father’s & mother’s passport with valid residence visa (for expats).
3) Original child’s Emirates ID card & copy of it.
4) Copy of each Parent’s Emirates ID.
5) Copy of child’s Birth Certificate.
6) Copy of Family Register (for UAE applicants only).
7) Copy of child’s Vaccination Certificate.
8) Two recent colored photographs (passport size).
9) Attested Original Transfer Certificate.
10) Attested Original End of Year School Report .
11) A non-refundable Admission Fee of Dhs X is required to be paid at the time of registration
12) Additional Paperwork denoting special circumstances
The Admissions Office is open Sunday to Thursday 8am – 2pm with rolling admissions year round for any available spaces in specific grade levels.
Please note: Due to limited space and resource, OBK School currently offers curriculum for Girls from K-12, and Boys from K-10.